This Fall 2016, in partnership with the Arkansas Regional Innovation Hub and Winrock International, arfoodjobs.com begins hands-on training for underemployed/unemployed workers seeking a stable career in the foodservice industry.
Be a part of our upcoming short-term course and train to be a prep or line cook!
No experience is required. Training will be offered at little to no cost to the student.
What you’ll learn:
- The attitudes and habits you’ll need to be a successful restaurant employee
- How restaurants and other food-related businesses operate
- Basic and advanced knife skills you’ll use as a prep or line cook at a restaurant
- Essential steps to keeping your food safe and clean
What you’ll get*:
- Opportunities to learn from local chefs and restaurant owners/managers
- A certificate of program completion from arfoodjobs.com and the Arkansas Regional Innovation Hub
- ServSafe Food Handler certification
- Assistance with job placement
- Opportunity to continue to culinary school if desired
*upon successful completion of the program and passage of ServSafe exam
Interested? Please fill out this form and we will be in touch with next steps.