So you have customer service skills and you’re checking out your options? With all the choices in places to work right now, your best bet is working at a well-established workplace with plenty of benefits—A place that respects your contribution and rewards it. You’ll find just that working at Olive Garden in Little Rock, where we are hiring part-time and full-time To Go Specialists. (Apply here for PT or FT)
To Go Specialist Benefits At A Glance:
- Weekly pay
- Competitive pay
- Paid Sick Leave (1 hour for every 30 hours worked, begin accruing upon hire)
- Paid Family and Medical Leave (up to 2 weeks after 1 year of service)
- Flexible schedules to help you balance other life commitments such as school, childcare, family care, etc.
- Ongoing training to build critical skills for current and future roles
- Meal discounts
- $1 Unlimited Soup, Salad & Breadsticks while working
- Discounts on cellphones, travel, electronics & much more!
- Anniversary pay
- Medical/dental insurance
- 401(k) savings plan (Company match after 1 year of service)
- Management career advancement opportunities (50%+ of our managers are promoted from hourly positions!)
- And much more!
As a To Go Specialist, you recognize that people’s lives are busy, and guests safely picking up food to-go has become even more important. To Go Specialists ensure we deliver convenience without compromising quality or safety. Guests may choose to pick up their food in the restaurant or curbside in their car, either way, you are excited to serve them! Our To Go Specialists thrive on making loyal guests by displaying a strong sense of urgency, extensive menu knowledge (always ready to make a recommendation!), and ensuring all orders are on-time and accurate.
We’d love to welcome you home as our newest To Go Specialist!
About Olive Garden
When you work at Olive Garden, you're family. We want every person who walks through our doors to feel welcome and accepted. Connections are especially strong among our team members, who develop life-long friendships that extend beyond the workplace.