So you have front-of-house skills and you’re checking out your options? With all the choices in places to work right now, your best bet is working at a well-established workplace with plenty of benefits—A place that respects your contribution and rewards it. You’ll find just that working at Olive Garden in Little Rock, where we are hiring part-time and full-time Servers. (Apply here for PT or FT)
Server Benefits At A Glance:
- Weekly pay
- Competitive pay
- Paid Sick Leave (1 hour for every 30 hours worked, begin accruing upon hire)
- Paid Family and Medical Leave (up to 2 weeks after 1 year of service)
- Flexible schedules to help you balance other life commitments such as school, childcare, family care, etc.
- Ongoing training to build critical skills for current and future roles
- Meal discounts
- $1 Unlimited Soup, Salad & Breadsticks while working
- Discounts on cellphones, travel, electronics & much more!
- Anniversary pay
- Medical/dental insurance
- 401(k) savings plan (Company match after 1 year of service)
- Management career advancement opportunities (50%+ of our managers are promoted from hourly positions!)
- And much more!
As a server, you will deliver exceptional dining experiences by providing safe, friendly and attentive service that makes our guests feel welcome and like they are part of our family. Our servers thrive on making loyal guests by taking them on a tour of Italy through knowledge of food, wine, and our fresh ingredients.
We’d love to welcome you home as our newest server!
About Olive Garden
When you work at Olive Garden, you're family. We want every person who walks through our doors to feel welcome and accepted. Connections are especially strong among our team members, who develop life-long friendships that extend beyond the workplace.