Do you have 5 to 7 years of hospitality and foodservice leadership experience and a working knowledge of healthcare food operations? If so, Conway Regional Health System wants to talk to you about their Director of Nutritional Services position. This top-tier employer offers excellent benefits (see below), stability and an excellent, positive working environment.
This is a Full Time, exempt position, with a schedule that is *generally* Monday through Friday daytime unless special circumstances demand otherwise. Get away from the nighttime and weekend grind with a fulfilling, rewarding career!
Click APPLY FOR JOB at right to start the application process and find out more.
The Director of Nutritional Services:
- Assumes full responsibility for the operation and supervision of the department.
- Establishes standards in all areas of food production service and sanitation.
- Responsible for planning menus, standardized recipes and procuring food, supplies and equipment.
- Maintains appropriate records of operation.
- Develops departmental budget with assistance of Administration.
- Develops and updates department policies and procedures.
- Develops and oversees department process improvement plan.
- Oversees training of supervisors.
- Assists clinical dietitians as needed.
- Involved in all phases of the hiring process and personnel issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree, required in hotel, restaurant, dietetics or other related field
- Registered Dietician in the state of Arkansas, preferred
- Certified Dietary Manager (CDM), preferred
- Certified Chef, preferred
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of professional food service leadership.
- Conceptual and operational understanding of the nutritional and food service process in a healthcare setting.
Other education and experience may be substituted (if applicable) for the required minimum job qualifications with the approval of the Corporate Director of Human Resources.
Employee Benefits Include:
- Comprehensive and affordable medical, dental, and vision plans paired with pre-tax spending accounts
- Safe Harbor 401k Retirement Plan with employer match and a 2-year vesting schedule
- Complimentary Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance to full-time staff
- Paid Time Off, Volunteer Time Off, and Holiday Pay
- Paid Parental Leave Programs
- Employee Wellness Program with nutritional coaching and personal training packages
- Full-Service employee assistant program available to everyone in your household
- Free memberships at one of the largest and best hospital-owned health and fitness centers in the country
- Hospital services discounts up to 50%
- Annual, quarterly, and pop-up employee celebrations where employees receive gifts or sweet treats
- Exceptional Performer bonuses
- Clinic Advancement Ladder participation and compensation
- Tuition reimbursement
- Eligible for incentive compensation
About Conway Regional Health System
Conway Regional Health System provides complete health care services to the growing communities of northern central Arkansas including Faulkner, Conway, Perry, Pope, Van Buren and Cleburne counties. Centered on a 150-bed, acute care medical center, the health system provides patients with a variety of services, such as:
At Conway Regional Health System we are proud to serve the people of central Arkansas by providing top quality medical care in a supportive environment. Just like our community, we are growing and rapidly refining our services to meet the
changing needs of our neighbors. With more than 225 physicians on the medical staff, more than 1,200 employees and about 100 volunteers, Conway Regional is committed to making better health care a reality.