So you have bar skills and you’re checking out your options? With all the choices in places to work right now, your best bet is working at a well-established workplace with plenty of benefits—A place that respects your contribution and rewards it. You’ll find just that working at Olive Garden in Little Rock, where we are hiring part-time and full-time Bartenders. (Apply here for PT or FT)
Bartender Benefits At A Glance:
- Weekly pay
- Competitive pay
- Paid Sick Leave (1 hour for every 30 hours worked, begin accruing upon hire)
- Paid Family and Medical Leave (up to 2 weeks after 1 year of service)
- Flexible schedules to help you balance other life commitments such as school, childcare, family care, etc.
- Ongoing training to build critical skills for current and future roles
- Meal discounts
- $1 Unlimited Soup, Salad & Breadsticks while working
- Discounts on cellphones, travel, electronics & much more!
- Anniversary pay
- Medical/dental insurance
- 401(k) savings plan (Company match after 1 year of service)
- Management career advancement opportunities (50%+ of our managers are promoted from hourly positions!)
- And much more!
Handcrafted beverages are an essential part of an authentic Italian dining experience. As a bartender, you must demonstrate genuine hospitality and deliver exceptional guest service. As an Olive Garden bartender, you must master alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage recipes to meet and exceed guest expectations. In addition, as a bartender, you will ensure various guest and team member touch points are regularly sanitized and disinfected so that our guests enjoy a safe and friendly experience that makes them feel like they are part of our family.
We’d love to welcome you home as our newest bartender!
About Olive Garden
When you work at Olive Garden, you're family. We want every person who walks through our doors to feel welcome and accepted. Connections are especially strong among our team members, who develop life-long friendships that extend beyond the workplace.